Philanthropy Forward Website Launches
OGF’s commitment to making this year’s annual conference a truly 21st century conference is readily evident in its creation of a website devoted just to the conference, philanthropyforward.org. The new site makes it easier than ever to download the conference brochure, book your hotel room and register. It’s packed with information on sessions, speaker bios, site visits – everything you need in one easy-to-navigate site that allows you to create your conference experience on November 13 – 15 in Cleveland.
We’ve also tapped a few of your colleagues to talk about why they’re coming to the conference, so be sure to click on the “Listen in” button to hear these recordings:
- Rob Briggs, chair of the conference advisory committee and member of the GAR Foundation’s distribution committee
- Barry Doggett, Eaton Corporation
- Ruth Eppig, Sears-Swetland Family Foundation
- Brian Frederick, Community Foundation of Lorain County
- Deborah Hoover, The Burton D. Morgan Foundation
- Heidi Jark, Fifth Third Bank
- Rick Kellar, The Margaret Clark Morgan Foundation
- Kate Keller, The Health Foundation of Greater Cincinnati
- Timothy McCue, The William J. and Dorothy K. O’Neill Foundation
- Ted Vander Roest, Springfield Foundation
- Gordon Wean, Raymond John Wean Foundation
The website also lists the early registration incentives we’re offering this year, as well as the early-bird discount that saves you $50 if you register by September 1.
What’s also new this year is that we’re opening the conference to individual philanthropists, giving circles and federated funds (including United Ways). There’s something for everyone at this first-ever gathering of all Ohio philanthropies.